Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Organization...or lack of it!


Frightening isn't it? This is where I normally work with clay(paper clay, polymer clay or precious metal clay) not paper arts. Actually it's been quite some time since I've played with paper. AIRs is getting me back into the swing of things, though it's been a challenge. From the workspace to the colors sent to me for our first 3 projects! Blues and yellow? so outside my comfort zone. Blogging is another habit I need to get back to, and taking pictures! Remembering to stop, take a picture of the steps before, yes before I'm looking at the finished project. So many tricks for this old pup to learn! Speaking of pups, here's Scout, our 9 month old wire-haired dachshund, she's so helpful!


Off to work at clearing off the big table in the basement so I'll have more room to spread out and create! Now if I can just do it without getting distracted....oooh look something shiny.....TTFN, Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment