Sunday, February 10, 2013

I did it!!

      I finally was able to get logged on to this blog that I set up forever ago....of course I had zero recall of which email or password I had so craftily(is this even a word?) linked to it! So after several tries, creative verbal skills and digging about for various notebooks, AKA my memory I'm in!! and with not a moment to spare! I'm being chased by a deadline. I'm due to post about my very first project as one of Tsuineko Artist in Residence for 2013. Really what was I thinking when John invited me? Sure, I'll do it! Really what was I thinking?? I'm out of practice with inks, paper and stamping.But oh what fun it has been working at getting back into the groove! So stayed tuned, you never know what I may come up with! there may even be a few epic failures I'll admit to!
   Another creative adventure I'm taking this year is with a wonderful group of artists, the Little Altars Project, the idea born in the delightful imagination of my dear friend, Peg Glydenege! You will see updates here as well. Along with all kinds of random bits of nonsense, yes nonsense. To me there's nothing negative about nonsense! Nonsense is the fun stuff, the giggles of life, it adds that wee bit of whimsy to your day....like really good frosting on a cupcake!
   Now it's time to get serious....I must write my blog post for AIRs!

TTFN, Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment